Topper’s IAS has been founded by Ritesh Kumar Singh with the ambition to help student clear civil services examination with sociology optional. Topper’s IAS is exclusively for Sociology Optional teaching, which include regular Sociology Classroom Course, Sociology Crash Course and Sociology Test Series for UPSC Mains.
We, at Topper’s IAS, believe that each Individual Aspirant is unique and requires Individual Guidance and Care. We prepare students keeping in mind his or her strength and weakness. This intense focus on each individual’s strengths and weaknesses is at the core of our Sociology Optional Courses and has been the single most crucial factor in helping many of our students to achieve unprecedented success.
For us, at Topper’s IAS, STUDENTS COME FIRST. And, from our experience, we know that CSE preparation is not an end in itself. Students choose CSE as a means to fulfill their career and long term life goals. We are committed to partnering with students to help them make the right Preparatory choices which help them reach their long-term goals. We offer quality, exam focused education and guidance to enable every deserving individual match aspirations with career goals.
- To provide quality teaching as desired by upsc.
- To develop amongst our students a competitive attitude towards the exam with the help of quality teaching and individual attention.
- Our mission is to demystify the IAS exam and help candidates to acquire confidence and competence to emerge successful.
- We make sure that your IAS preparation journey reaches the true destination.
Name of students who have qualified UPSC Mains 2019 (12 of 18):
NAME Roll No
- SUJATA AGRAWAL 0859102
- VIVEKANAND 6303151
- B GOPALA KRISHNAKANTH RAJU 6402392
- PRATISH SINGH 0851561
- SANJITA MOHAPATRA 0712529
- SHUBHANSHU DWIVEDI 0821266
- AMANDEEP 6314620
- DESAI DILIPKUMAR KRISHNA 6605999
- ABHISHEK KUMAR 0825480
- ANIKET KUMAR 0874855
- SAMIR KUMAR SINGH 5901001
- RAKESH RANJAN ORAON 4105458