STRATEGIC CLASSROOM PREPARATION
- ONLINE SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL FOUNDATION BATCH WILL START FROM 16 August, 2021. Class timing 11 AM, Monday to Saturday, 2 Hrs Class, Fee is Rs. 49,000/-
- Admission will start from 8th August 2021 with Limited seats on First come first serve basis.
- Fee Payment: Students can make fee payment through Net Banking (NEFT) OR Phone Pe. For any query feel free to Call or Whatsapp Ritesh Sir directly at: 977 3636 100.
- Also see ‘No Question Asked Fee Refund Policy’ given at the end of the page.
- NOTE: Sociological Concepts are explained in most lucid, easy and crystal clear way by Ritesh sir. There does not arise doubt because everything is explained in most simplified and direct way. Still, related to Doubt clearing in Online Class, Students enrolled in online foundation batch can ask their doubts related to any class lectures any time through Whatsapp, directly from Ritesh sir. Sir answers any questions sent by students so that they do not face any problem in conceptual understanding of sociology. So this facility brings online class students at par with offline class students where there is a direct interaction between teacher and students.
- Before joining online class Students must watch Orientation Lecture and other Demo Lecture of the topic: Modernity, Social Change in Europe and Emergence of Sociology available on You tube. Link is provided just below.
- Also Watch Our student All India Rank 10 holder Sanjita Mohapatra’s view on Ritesh Sir and also for Demo lectures of Ritesh sir, for Link click here>https://bit.ly/3gdimss
- Important Note: Only those students who enroll in Sociology Optional Foundation Batch (Online/Offline) will be eligible to take further admission in SOCIOLOGY 500 PLUS Test Series Question-Answer discussion course. This programme is unique, a real game changer and will be available once every year just after Prelims exam when our students will write their UPSC Mains examination. This course is not open to all and will be in OFFLINE MODE ONLY in Delhi.
- In brief, the goal of SOCIOLOGY 500 PLUS Question-Answer discussion course is to produce Top Rank Holders in UPSC exam with Sociology Optional. Here students will be groomed to write analytical answers with a target to fetch 300+ marks in sociology optional with very little pain. This course would be second stage in Optional preparation. First stage is Sociology Optional Foundation Batch where a strong foundation is laid in Sociology with complete conceptual clarity and 100% coverage of syllabus. For more details students must visit Sociology 500+ Test Series page/menu.
- There are 4 Tests included in this Sociology Foundation batch where a general understanding is given that how to approach an answer in analytical way. NOW WHY FEW TESTS ONLY WITH FOUNDATION BATCH AND NOT DAILY ANSWER WRITING? Daily Answer Writing is a MYTH. There are obvious reasons that there is inter-linkage of topics in Sociology, one topic is by and large connected with other topics. Also there is comparative questions where we have to compare one scholars view with another. So unless and until students learn entire sociology, unless they revise it at least 3-4 times and understand and memorize concepts, unless they ‘INTERNALIZE’ Sociology properly they can not write analytical marks fetching answers. Because of these obvious reasons students only attempt 1 or 2 test, they realize the reality and they stop writing further tests. So we have kept 4 tests to give a general but effective understanding of how to approach an answer.
- There would be complete support and personal guidance to Students enrolled for Online classes until their final selection.
- Why Toppers IAS? It is said that a few teachers are good only at teaching Sociology paper I, others are good at paper II. So there is a gap and deficiency which students might be well aware of. So here Ritesh sir’s main objective is to fill this void in the larger interest of students.
- So we proudly say that Ritesh Sir is the only teacher who teaches 100% Sociology syllabus (without leaving a single topic) for both paper- I & paper- II with complete conceptual clarity which is very much required in changed examination pattern to fetch good marks in sociology and therefore helping in final selection.
- Further, In sociology paper II, majority of questions comes from Section C and it is found that largely it has been ignored by many. Ritesh sir teaches these GS / Current affairs looking section also in sociological perspective which is highly crucial to fetch good marks in the examination. Further, at the time of students Mains examination this current topics/current based questions are also discussed comprehensively in Sociology 500+ Test Series.
- Sociology Foundation Course duration is around Three and half Months with 2 hour’s classes Monday to Saturday. Lectures will be available at students portal for around 5 months.
- Toppers IAS holds the right to cancel the admission of any student if found disrupting the decorum in any possible manner.
- Toppers IAS holds the copyright to all the content shared through online. Anyone found duplicating or circulating the content will be held accused as per Delhi High Court jurisdiction.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE
- There will be complete conceptual understanding of each and every topic.
- The student will be able to attempt any question in civil services examination direct or application based ensuring 300+ marks in sociology Which is necessary to get good rank in UPSC Exam.
COMPREHENSIVE STUDY MATERIAL
- 6 Booklets of Concise, Well Researched, Exam Ready Study Material.
- For online students, study material would be sent via courier to their given address within 10-15 days after commencement of the class.
Sociology Foundation Batch will start from 16 Aug, 2021.
Admission will start from 8th August 2021 with Limited seats on First come first serve basis.
No Question asked Fee Refund Policy-Fee will be refunded immediately if student wish to discontinue from course. Terms for seeking refund:
Full fee will be refunded if students seeks refund before commencement of the class.
For students seeking refund between 1st day to 8th day of the batch commencement, fee will be refunded after 5% deduction out of total course fee.
After 8th days of batch commencement, no refund will be entertained under any circumstances.
Class timing 11 AM. Students can also watch class lectures later as per their convenience.
Fees : Rs 49,000/- (inclusive of all charges).
For any query feel free to Call or Whatsapp Ritesh Sir directly at: 977 3636 100.